Quick Pick Hair Parter
Make installation faster and easier. Part hair into perfect sections with the Twisted Fringe Quick Pick Hair Parter.
- Wear it on your finger during install
- Fits most fingers—adjustable sizing
- Stainless steel with Twisted Fringe branding
Twisted Fringe Hair Videos
Ensure client’s hair is dry and clean, free from any products or oils.
Clarify hair if necessary.
- Part client’s hair in a T shape.
- Begin installing Tape Extension wefts near the nape of client’s neck. Secure top layers of hair out of the way. Leave 1 ½ inch section of untouched hair at the base of the head.
- Remove adhesive backing from one Tape Extension weft. Place weft on client’s hair about ½ inch away from scalp. Gently press weft with thumbs to adhere.
- Lift extension up by the ends. All of client’s hair needed underneath will have attached to tape. Gather this hair with the extension for clean parting before installing corresponding weft.
- Remove adhesive backing for second Tape Extension weft. Place weft directly underneath the first one. This will sandwich the natural hair between the two extensions.
- Repeat steps 2 through 5. Work on 1 layer at a time, moving up the head. Do not install above horseshoe or crown section of head.
- Work on sides of head next. Do a thick hair application. Remember to leave 1 inch perimeter of hair free around the hairline to hide connection points.
Tape Hair Extensions need to be touched up every 4 to 6 weeks.
Tape Hair Extensions may be reused 1 to 3 times. To reuse, use Tape Remover to clean off adhesive residue. Then apply Replacement Tape on the wefts and apply as normal. Organize each extension strand upon removal so you can re-attach each strand in the same position as before. This will ensure that you will not have to reblend the extensions.
Brush with the Hair Extension Brush and avoid hair care products containing sulfates.
- Working on one weft at a time, start at the top row of Tape Extensions and work your way to the bottom row.
- Generously apply the Tape Remover to the center of one of the adhesive bonds. Wait a few seconds for Remover to soak in.
- Stick the end of a rattail comb into the center of the weft to release the bond’s hold. Gently pull the adhesive away, working outward from the center, and slide the extensions out of the hair. (Do not tug on hair. Apply more Tape Remover if necessary.)
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 working down the back of the head and on the sides, until each weft is removed.
- Note: If there is adhesive residue left on your clients hair use the Oil Tape Remover to remove it. A clarifying shampoo will be needed on your clients hair, that has been exposed to the oil remover, before reinstallation.
Q: How many hair extensions do I need for a full head?
A: An average full head of Tape Hair Extensions requires approximately 4 packs of Tape Hair.
Q: How much hair comes in a pack?
A: Each pack of Tape Extensions comes with ten 1 ½” pre-taped wefts.
Q: What color should I choose?
A: Our colors come in a wide variety of shades and levels. Use the Color Swatch to select the perfect match for your client’s hair.
Q: What is Remy hair?
A: Remy means the hair’s cuticle is still intact and facing the same direction as it was when it was cut. This reduces tangling and matting, allowing the hair to be easily styled.
Q: Can I color my hair extensions?
A: We don't recommend custom coloring any hair extensions. However, if you choose to color the extensions, use only semi- or demi- permanent hair color. Never lift color, only deposit. Make sure to keep within two shades of the hair's original color. Remember to remove the adhesive before coloring and replace it with replacement tape before re-installation. Note: all warranties become void after coloring, processing or otherwise modifying Twisted Fringe hair extensions.
Hair Extension Care
Q: How do I care for my hair?
A: Brush hair three times a day with the Twisted Fringe Hair Extension Brush. Avoid chlorinated or salt water and over-shampooing hair. Only use sulfate-free hair care products.
Q: Will the Tape extensions damage my hair?
A: No. If installed correctly and taken care of properly, the hair extensions should not harm your hair.
Q: Do you sell to the public?
A: No. We only sell our products through professional distributors. Visit here to find a distributor location near you.
Q: Does Twisted Fringe test on animals?
A: No! No aspect of our process involves testing on any animals. Twisted Fringe is proudly 100% cruelty-free.